 Pirates / 2425
Re: Hulls + masts COMBI ** Extra info**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:50:28 GMT

Replying to my own posting...   aaarrghh.

After processing some orders and answering several 'better-info' inquiries I
think I should make my 'stunt-offer' more clear to you all.

I think Dutch, but write English. That's my problem, sorry.

Oké, a clear example for a nice 'Hulls+Mast-set-deal':
- order 2x 6285 BSB complete hull in my shop, see section 'sets-Pirates'
- if you do so, you MAY extend this order with two sets BSB-masts, each for an
extra $10.00
(ONE BSB-mast-set = 2x long mast-base + 2x thick middle-mast + 3x thin top-mast
-one for the bow- + 2x grey mast-plate + 4x long rigging). Quite a bargain, if I
may say so ...
And don't hesitate to ask for other parts: I've got many spare
Pirates-ship-parts !

Grand Total: 2x hull à 36 + 2x mast-set à 10 = $92.00 + shipping (USA
registered: $15.00)

I hope all your questions are answered herewith! If not: just ask specific info.

Klaas
Lugnet 291
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=greenman

"Klaas H. Meijaard" schreef:

WRONG PLACE for a commercial announcement, I KNOW!!

BUT: for a period of 2 weeks I would like to give TEH READERS OF THIS GROUP a
chance to obtain enough Hulls, accompanied by the correct Mast-set for that
specific ship !!

In my BB-shop there are many hulls for 6268, 6271, 6274 6285 and 6286 !!   Way
TOO MANY !

So: anyone who buys at least two (2) hulls this month (Nov.2001) gets for the
hulls he/she buys the COMPLETE MAST SET, incl. riggings and mast-platform for
almost nothing!

For 6268, 6271 and 6274: $5.00 extra for a mast-set (main+bow)
For 6285 and 6286: $10.00 extra for a mast-set. (front+back+bow)

I anyone wants to SHOOT ME because of this posting: please use words....  and
won't do it again!

I anyone wants hulls and mast at a bargain:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=greenman

Should you order:
ADD the TITLE of this posting in the bb-orderform comments-field (Hulls +
masts
COMBI =>> STUNT).

Kind regards,
Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - Netherlands
Lugnet 291