 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7754
7753  |  7755
Subject:
WTT for these pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:18:37 GMT

I am looking for the following pieces.  Have pirate and castle parts, castle
mini figs, etc  to trade.

1    White 6x6 radar dish    LDraw 4285
1    Gray airplane tail piece 4x4x2    LDraw 3479
4    Blue airplane tail piece 4x4x2    LDraw 3479
2    Blue 1x4 brick with vertical black lines
3    Clear window pane for 1x4x3 window
1    Black 1x4 plate with vehicle roof hinge (straight)
5    Black 1x2 plate with ladder
1    Gray 2x2 helicopter blade holder (rear)
2    Black chair
2    White tile 1x2 with the word Police
1    Gray 1x1 round brick with TV antenna
1    Dark gray lance
2    Dark gray cutlass
1    yellow mini fig head thick mustache, line beard and bangs (pirate)
2    brown rifle
2    red shoulder epaulets
1    gray 33 5x6x2 sloped brick inverted  LDraw 4228
10  red/clear 1x1 plate
6    red/clear 1x4 antenna