 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7786
Re: Black Cloth capes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:35:48 GMT

Clark & All,

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clark Stephens writes:
Ugg! I've been trying to avoid buying the SW sets. But for black capes, • it
looks like I'll have to add at least 2 to my inventory.

Or you can wait until Scott does his next batch of SW sets:  he was • selling
the capes at a very nice price,  iirc.

Thanks, Ran. 0.20ea. That's for both black and brown.

I am trying, I am working on another batch right now. If you need them right
now, send me an e-mail. It has been a busy week, I finally caught up on the
free shipping week (I moved a lot of things, I will probably have another
one sometime). I am also working tons of OT because of my last day(s) at
AEI, I am the only CAD person left. Nice for overtime, not nice for anything
else. I *should* be done next week (Tom, I do have it ready, I have to
contact you about it), and I will start on the AAT, the MTT, the UCS X-Wing,
and then the rest, such as Soccer, Artic, Adventurers, Insectoids, RES-Q,
Western, Aquathingies, UFO, TECHNIC, etc. I might actually have some actual
help soon, so I should be ready for the holiday season, I hope. Ah, the fun!
: ) Happy to do it for all the LEGO maniacs out there!

Scott S.
--
Soon to be Black & Veatch Employee: http://www.bv.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!