 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7759
Re: WTT for these pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerald Hill writes:
I am looking for the following pieces.  Have pirate and castle parts, castle
mini figs, etc  to trade.

I know I have a few of he items that you are looking for and I think that I
have some others. below is a list of what I have, the first #is the number
that you requested the secod is either the number that I have or a ? meaning
I'm pretty sure I have it but don't know exactly where it is or the quantity
that I have.

here is a list of what I am looking for, no quantities:
crusaders sheilds
black falcon sheilds
Black Monarch triangular sheilds
staright black "female" hair
gungan purple "energy" sheild
the round sheild
fright kight torso (lt grey w/11 litle red crosses)
lt grey legs (actually just legs in general)
d. grey swords
darth Maul's hood
black cloth capes

there are probablly a billion other things I would like but I'm trying to
keep the list short.  I'll have a complete list once my web page goes up but
anyway these messages are really about what you want so here is that list.

1-?    White 6x6 radar dish    LDraw 4285
3-?    Clear window pane for 1x4x3 window
1-?    Black 1x4 plate with vehicle roof hinge (straight)
5-?    Black 1x2 plate with ladder
2-?    Black chair
2-2    White tile 1x2 with the word Police
1-1    Dark gray lance
2-2    Dark gray cutlass
1-1    yellow mini fig head thick mustache, line beard and bangs (pirate)
2-1    brown rifle
10-?   red/clear 1x1 plate
6-?    red/clear 1x4 antenna

I'll look through my stuff more throroghly and see if can update your list.

John

this message took a realy longtime to type and is probablly full f errors
cause I'm  using my roomate's web TV while i figure what is wrong with my
computer.