 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7758
7757  |  7759
Subject:
4555 Freight LS FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:37:29 GMT

Hey there,

Make me an offer I cannot refuse.  It is still new in the box with the
typical scuffs etc..  I bought the last one from a toy clearance outlet
(thanks Andrew) and kept it for a later date.  Since I already had one, I
was waiting for a day when I'd need the parts and I'd open it.  Well, I got
a used one in my last big used lot, and so now I have this new one which
needs a good home.

Anyone wants, just let me know.

Randy

--