 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7757
7756  |  7758
Subject:
Promotional Small Sets for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:05:49 GMT

Hi all,

I have these promotional sets for trade. All are boxed European/Brasillian
sets in sealed boxes, though some boxes are squeezed slightly (except 2880, of
which the squizing of the box is very appearant). Here is the list:

   item:   available:
   -------------------
   2846        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2846
   2848        3  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2848
   2849        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2849
   2870        5  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2870
   2871        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2871
   2872        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2872
   2880        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2880 (Box squeezed)
   2881        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2881
   2882        3  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2882
   2886        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2886
   2887        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2887
   6400        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6400
   6420        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6420
   6585        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6585
   6800        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6800

I searched ebay and Lugnet and seen that ~5.00 USD /each is a reasonable price,
Based on this, here is the deal:

Choose any 5, and send me an AAT (7155)
Choose any 12 and send me an MTT (7184)
If you want all of them, send me a Millenium Falcon or UCS TIE

I live in Turkey, but don't be afraid about the shipping costs. For a set like
AAT, the shipping cost from US to Turkey is around 5-6 USD, via airmail. Since
I don't need the boxes, if you toss the part bags and instructions in an
appropriate but reasonably smaller box, it would be even less.

Make your offers to me at ssgore@superonline.com. Since I only need one copy of
each set, first come first served. And of course, if I receive somehow an offer
for the whole lot, I'll go for it

These are for trades only and I don't want to sell them. If we make out a deal,
your packages will be posted just after the deal if I know you, but if you
are new to me somehow, I'll wait for your package to arrive before posting
mine. By the way, I was a regular RTL user between 1997 August - opening of
Lugnet and am a user and member of Lugnet since the very begining (member
no:4), but if you still want references contact me anyway.

Regards,

Selçuk