 General / 8463
8462  |  8464
Subject:
Colous in Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:17:22 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Colous in Lego

(...) A convention I've seen a lot here is "Trans-green", "Trans-blue", etc. (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Colous in Lego

(...) Yes, there's clear clear, and there's transparent dark blue that you see in Space and Aquazone and more recently in Extreme Team, and then there's a transparent light blue that's been in Town for years and years. Also, I believe (but I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Colous in Lego

(...) BTW, when talking to TLG, they call this color "transparent neon green". (...) I'd say yes. Although I've seen 'transparent' given as an attribute of the part, rather than the color: "transparent 2x4 brick, red" rather than "2x4 brick, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)