  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 341 – 360 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Battle! (post your armies!)

(...) I gave ‘gentle historical criticism’? Perhaps the historical part, but I doubt the gentle part! (...) with the lego horse pose). However, my historical criticism was perhaps only partly right. While the katana is not Napoleonic as such, the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 0.604)

  Re: Enter the LEGO(R) Design Challenge

(...) i'm gonna say right up front that i've already submitted a couple of ideas to this contest and i need it to be clear that i enjoy a lot of the products that the lego group produces BUT does it seem a bit like this is a REALLY EASY way for tlg (...) (14 years ago, 27-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.604)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) Yes, I understand that, and I am probably alone in my opinion, but I think that if an initial post is important enough to be placed in a given group, then the thread should live in that group. I am not a fan of having to chase discussions (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)

horse
(score: 0.603)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

"Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbagepl...e*rcn.com> wrote in message news:IA4uH8.I2t@lugnet.com... (...) A few points: First, by that logic, the announcement groups should be open to discussion. Also, people should feel free to conduct all the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)

horse
(score: 0.603)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) Sorry that you don't follow lugnet.admin.terms. It's generally considered bad ettiquette to post to someplace and ask for an e-mail response because you don't read that forum... Perhaps someone else will forward this to you if you don't stop (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)

horse
(score: 0.603)

  Inventory for 6091--King Leo's Castle

Anyone may use this inventory (or not) as he wishes. Note: inventory is Peeron-style, except that parts 30271 and 30272 aren't in the Peeron master list yet. ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) for set 6091: King Leo's Castle 1 (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 0.601)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) One more time from the top--if you want to misinterpret what happened, by all means. But, let's look at Ken's very example, which is completely inaccurate to the actual situation. (...) LEGO made no such promise and there was no going back on (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 0.601)

  Re: L3P Warnings

--snip-- (...) --snip-- By that argument you dismiss the opposite perspective. You call 'facile' on any argument, no matter how strong, that disagrees with your own position. I have a very clear argument for my position: POVray is not LDraw and to (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

clear
(score: 0.601)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) There was no promise! Stop saying that! Stop spinning this! At the time Jake said what he said, that's *exactly* what was going on--TLC had some leftover Maersk Blue pellets and no contract with Maersk Blue to warrant making more. Those are (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

horse
(score: 0.600)

  trading

Hello all I am in need of some castle sets and I was seeing if any one would like to trade HP for it. Please note that some of my instructions have rips and I don't have any of the original boxes. Heres what I have, 4709 Hogwarts™ Castle (not sure (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

horse
(score: 0.600)

  trading

Hello all, I am trying to trade for some castle sets and I have some aqua sets, please also note I have no boxes and some of my Instructions have been riped. I Have 7161 Gungan™ Sub 6155 Deep Sea Predator / Aquashark Barracuda 6145 Crystal Crawler / (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.aquazone)

horse
(score: 0.600)

  trading

Hello all I am in need of some castle sets and I was seeing if any one would like to trade some stuff for them. Please note that some of my instructions have rips and I don't have any of the original boxes. Here are the sets I can trade 4701 Sorting (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.600)

  Argumentative paper I wrote for College

Hello, I was recently given the opportunity to write an argumentative research paper on any topic I wanted so, of course, LEGO® was an obvious choice. Basically, I wrote about what I did and didn't like about the company and what I'd do to change (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.600)

  Re: Bricksmith 2.4: Faster. Much Faster.

(...) Hi Roland, Just to be clear, Allan recoded and achieved this fantastic performance improvement. Kevin (14 years ago, 15-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.599)

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) I definatly concur. There are very few sets that can be labeled "Space" that I would not buy if they were reissued. Anything from a theme pre-dating Spyrius would be a "Must Buy" definatly. Anything from later themes (e.g. Explorians, Spyrius (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.598)

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) Ok, I got an idea...as AFOL's, we're passionate about LEGO. So, what kind of themes would be great to see? Those with kids, poll your youngsters and ask them what they like... I'll start with a theme I'd love to see come back... 1) Space (!) (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.598)

  Re: It can never end can it

In lugnet.people.support, Jamie Obrien wrote: <snip> (...) Well, lets dust off some skellys in my closet... Depression runs in the family. I didn't know this when I was younger and couldn't figure out why I'd get really really down every so often. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.people.support)

horse
(score: 0.598)

  The SPLTC to Display its Old West Town Train Layout - 12/5 & 12/6

The SPLTC (Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club) will be displaying its "Old West Town" layout at the GATS show in Del Mar. On our 15' x 25' layout, you will find: • An “Old West Town” circa the late 1800’s • Multiple-horse drawn wagons & corrals • (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug) !!

horse
(score: 0.597)

  Re: Brickworld 2010 Mindstorms competitions

(...) In reference to the Robot Jousting, It isn't clear in the instructions if 'knocking the other robot off once/IF they meet' is ok or not? I see stuff like 'SUMO on a tightrope' and the word 'Jousting' which makes me think knock away, but then (...) (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld)

clear
(score: 0.596)

  Re: Braith's Panel Van (and Re: TRU specials)

(...) Shucks, thanks Ley! I was going to post an anouncement for the van but I figured as it is pretty much a copy of the white one, I'd be flogging a dead horse, so to speak. ;P Glad you liked it though and I hope to get the rest of my red ute (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 0.596)

More:  Next Page >>