 General / 49813
49812  |  49814
Subject:
trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:06:24 GMT

Hello all I am in need of some castle sets and I was seeing if any one would
like to trade some stuff for them. Please note that some of my instructions have
rips and I don't have any of the original boxes.

Here are the sets I can trade
4701 Sorting Hat™
4705 Snape's Classroom
4709 Hogwarts™ Castle (not sure depends on what you have)
7103 Jedi™ Duel
7111 Droid Fighter™
7113 Tusken Raider™ Encounter
7133 Bounty Hunter™ Pursuit
7143 Jedi Starfighter™
6716 Weapons Wagon
6755 Sheriff's Lock-up
6765 Gold City Junction
4793 Ogel Shark Sub
6771 Ogel Command Striker
4797 Ogel Mutant Killer Whale
6160 Sea Scorpion
7417 Temple of Mount Everest (with puzzel, though no one cares)
5938 Oasis Ambush
4792 Alpha Team Navigator and ROV
6739 Truck & Stunt Trikes
6740 Xtreme Tower
2584 Biker Bob
6545 Search N' Rescue
6518 Baja Buggy
6565 Construction Crew
6426 Super Cycle Center
6437 Beach Buggy
6445 Emergency Evac
6664 Chopper Cops
6579 Ice Surfer
6573 Arctic Expedition
6495 Time Tunnelator
6175 Crystal Explorer Sub / Aquanaut DSRV II
6145 Crystal Crawler / Aquanaut Turbo Amphi
6155 Deep Sea Predator / Aquashark Barracuda
7161 Gungan™ Sub
1382 Scary Laboratory (maybe)
5958 Mummy's Tomb
6837 Cosmic Creeper
6454 Countdown Corner
8780 Citadel of Orlan

ok Now that thats done I will restate the sets I need

6073 Knight's Castle
6090 Royal Knight's Castle
4801 Defense Archer
6026 King Leo