 General / 49967
Re: trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 03:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:

But I am happy to see other people looking for trades. We should not loose
trades, I see them even more rare all the time. More and more are going to
places, where money are involved.
Let us keep the trades alive.

BR
Sonnich

Trading is great! But this is OFF TOPIC for .general. Please confine it to a
.market group, thanks...