 General / 49968
49967  |  49969
Subject:
fibblesnork.com???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 05:54:13 GMT

A couple of days ago, I stumbled across this site:
http://www.fibblesnork.com/
Is this a valid site? Or do I have some trojan? It looks suspiscious to me. If I
click the link, I get 'search for: lego, legos, bionicle and 'jewish dating'
(???) amongst other things. IIRC, Fibblesnork is a name registered with Todd
Lehmann, correct?

very confused,
Legoswami Samarth
(Not sure of the FUT)