 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16701
Re: trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:42:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:

But I am happy to see other people looking for trades. We should not loose
trades, I see them even more rare all the time. More and more are going to
places, where money are involved.
Let us keep the trades alive.

BR
Sonnich

Trading is great! But this is OFF TOPIC for .general. Please confine it to a
.market group, thanks...

This was not for trading, but rarther the discussion of trades or not.

That would be better suited to market.theory than .general, at least in my
opinion.

Therefore I see, that it can be here as "general discussion".

I find trades to be a fair bit of work and I find myself doing them less and
less. The advent of automation at sites to aid buying and selling tilts it even
further in that direction. IMHO anyway.

XFUT .theory