  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 361 – 380 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

"Chio Siong Soh" <robodoc@fifth-r.com> wrote in message news:I7w86q.Mu6@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) have cut (...) Paint (...) You have a couple of options here: 1) There is limited drawing ability within TrackDraw so you can (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 0.596)

  LDraw Visual Identity and Stamps

(URL) Dear all, A while back I had the idea that having some form of branding on LDraw generated instructions and imagery (where applicable) would be a nice way to get the message out and give a nod to the hard work of all the people involved in the (...) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.596)

  Collectible minifig barcode scanner for android

If comparing barcodes with your bare eyes isn't for you, and you're lucky enough to have an android phone, you may want to use it to do the work for you. See full instructions there: (URL). It's a lot of text, as I'm too lazy to do illustrations, so (...) (14 years ago, 13-May-10, to lugnet.promo)

clear
(score: 0.595)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Brilliant!!! I'm also big fan of purely mechnical "robots" with only a single motor - you have taken this one step further by using a clockwork motor! I for one would be very interested in instructions. It's not clear to me exactly how the (...) (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

clear
(score: 0.595)

  Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

I picked up the 'Dragon Tower' Duplo Castle set (4776) today at LLCA and it is a very nice set. I was worried that I would not like them, that they would be "to MBish". While they do have a hint of "MBish" to it - it is still a very cool set and the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.595)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) Dang. You're right. Thanks James, sarcasm it is definitely! But wouldn't you agree on how ironic the whole situation is? How set sale numbers of LEGO dropped like a stone, despite the wonderful new colors? Well, I suppose bad Knight's Kingdom (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.594)

  Re: Far too good to pass up...

(...) Shows what I know. I thought it meant "Church of the Yellow Horse." Dave! (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 0.594)

  Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted

(...) No, we need to beat the horse. Beating the horse is part of the process, the discourse is required. Your comments are appreciated. (...) So, scenarios with the posted ruleset for home are: Pile of unstacked bricks in home: No points. Tower of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 0.594)

  About LEGO Designer Jamie Berard

Translate from Danish to English from Danish Business.DK website. April 2010. About LEGO Designer Jamie Berard "I'm probably a bit of a LEGO geek" He is bitten by a mad LEGO brick. American Jamie Berard live his LEGO dream completely, moved to (...) (14 years ago, 14-Apr-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.593)

  On ebay: several MISB including 1590 ANWB

On ebay I offer several MISB sets like 1590 ANWB, 6395 Victory Race Lap, 6022 horse cart and Shell soccer promo's. Take a look at: 1590 (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 0.592)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) In order for GL_DEPTH_TEST to work, you have to clear the depth buffer at the same time you clear the rest of the screen: glClearDepth(1.0); glClearColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0); glClear(GLCOLORBUFFERBIT GLDEPTHBUFFERBIT); (Note: the (...) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.592)

  MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, November 13th

Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO. (There will be some club business (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.592)

  Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted

Sorry, I hate to keep beating this horse, but... (...) having a -1 for wrong blocks and +1 for right blocks should (in average) result in a value of zero for people who don't sort. So, there is no color bonus for blocks AT HOME, unless they are (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 0.591)

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-01 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Thanks for the great effort, everybody! Here's a version of LDConfig.ldr with Notepad friendly linefeeds: 0 LDraw.org Configuration File 0 Name: LDConfig.ldr 0 Author: LDraw.org 0 !LDRAW_ORG Configuration UPDATE 2010-03-05 0 // LDraw Solid (...) (15 years ago, 5-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.591)

  Straightening Up the MPF Format

Maybe it's time to straighten up the MPD standard. In (URL) it says: "So far, there are no clear scoping or namespace rules on MPD files. If you put a file named stud.dat in your MPD file, don't be surprised to see your stud.dat file appear on the (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.591)

  Re: Power Functions remote control Thumbstick - new challenge

(...) Whoah! These look amazing. Thanks also for the very clear pictures. I'll be trying these as soon as I get a moment. Also looking forward to seeing the "improved version"... (15 years ago, 30-Mar-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.591)

  Look!

~Look! ----- O.k. so I’m big on one word titles that end with exclamation-marks! ;) But trust me, this is well worth it… Remember that elusive prototype ‘translucent-skeleton-horse’ that TLG never produced and some one got from one of their (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom)

horse
(score: 0.591)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) First, let me make it clear that I am not a supporter of this policy (the fact that I have to write "policy" makes me feel a tad ill, to be honest). I was reporting, not defending. You quoted the most relevant portion of what I wrote. "The (...) (15 years ago, 22-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.590)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) For the Non-CA parts it should be clear that for legal reasons there has to be another author mentioned. That's why it is handled there in this way. For normal parts it is much more difficult. From what point on it is made from the scratch? - (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.590)

  Re: You have got to be kidding me...

(...) Ha ha ha, well, I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but the thought occurred to me that this almost seems to go into a realm related to Moral Relativism. Instead of seeing morals as relative, we are seeing the scientific evidence in (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 0.590)

More:  Next Page >>