  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3221 – 3240 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Thoughts on drag racing

(...) Ya, as long as we are clear what the IR message is then it won't be a problem for any of the OSs that support IR. The problem is some of them encode messages the same way the standard firmware does, while others are more raw about it. I guess (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Would it be more clear if it were called "sidebar"? What is meant is the stuff on the left side of the page (the right side has the list of 4 most recent posts, the top has the most common tasks and the bottom the legalish stuff) I have been (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: RCX serial output? Interfacing to Yost ServoCenter?

(...) Thanks that does clear things up for me quite a bit. (...) OK, so in theory at least, you could make an IR receiver that would plug into the RS232 port on the Yost ServoCenter, and thereby be able to control 16 (or more) servos or motors from (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  33% off Bionicle sets + Free shipping

Hello, I'd like to clear out the few Bionicle sets that are currently in my Bricklink inventory, so I have marked them down 33%. Also, they now qualify for my "Free domestic shipping on orders over $10" offer, which does not usually apply to my new (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  New LEGO displays at TRU

Has anyone noticed the new clear display boxes at Toys R Us? The display boxes are about 3 feet wide and feature the current LEGO themes such as Designer, Alpha Team, Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, etc. They are real attention getters. Like other (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Interesting point of view, Rene!

(...) What is even more clear is that, at the time, TLC stated 'we have such-n-such quantity of Maersk Blue in stock and want to do something with it. Since, at htis time, we don't have a contract with Maersk for anything, we'll get rid of our stock (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: My first fully functioning GBC...

(...) If the weather is clear, I'm going to open it up on my driveway this weekend and examine it. The issue is it will still be below 0 so painting outside is out of the question. Painting inside will incur fumes and such in the abode, but I'll see (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New Curator + MOC Highlight Update

That is great. It is clear that you have a love of building. I'm sure you help Mark and I am certain he knows your heart is in it. Congrats, I know you'll be a fine co-curator. Plus, as a sentimental gesture (from me in a manner of speaking). Your (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  AFOL/Mindstorms stagnation...

(...) At Brickfest last year, Jake made it clear that Mindstorms were not dead, but the future of Mindstorms is not the 2.0. That pretty much only leaves one option. Something new. But when? On Sat, March 12, 2005 8:22 pm, Mr S said: (...) I agree. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

Just to make things clear...the views I expressed are my own, and not indicative of the rest on NELUG. Tom D (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: LEGO stickers for your car?

(...) If that wasn't clear in my original post, yes. ?? Darrell (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Let's be clear, though; I'm not saying that only fundamentalism breeds intolerance, nor that all fundamentalists are intolerant. Perhaps a better word than "fundamentalist" in this context is "absolutist," meaning someone who claims to have (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Building & SNOT

(...) you should be able to use rod and clip snot (something like (URL) or (URL) using part 30236. If not you might have to use the 1x2-2x2 bracket and pad it to attach to technic bricks set one brick back. Tim (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Mindstorms software

Tom, In my last msg, I would like to clear up one misleading statement. I use Bricxcc and NQC. I don't like Graphic interfaces in lieu of "C" type programming language. Lamar "lledford" <lsrgroup@etcmail.com> wrote in message (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Download BrickFest 2006 Audio

(...) THIS is GREAT !!! The recording is really clear. Thanks for sharing! regards, "THE" Diana dvirus (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Sale at Bucy's Bricks!!

Hello. I am trying to clear out some inventory, so I have marked a lot of parts down. Most of my Bricks are 25% off. All Bionicle parts are at least 50% off until I get rid of all of them. All Instructions and Gear are 10% off. Thanks I and look (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: How to get L3P coordinates

(...) I just wanna make clear that the L3P coordinates have to be "L3P style global coordinates". For example <25,45,0>,<-25,225,0>. Please do not send me raw LDView outputs for PoyRay like: camera { #declare ASPECT = 4/3; location < (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) I'm sorry I was not clear. This WAS a problem and the inventory needs to be cleared out of the warehouses but this should NOT be a problem moving forward. Dye jobs happening right now are supposed to be fine and new sets should not have the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  1500+ sets listed at Missing Brick

I finally found time to clear a part of my basement, instal shelves, and unpack boxes with sets purchased over thepast 7 years. I have added about 1500 sets (500+ unique ones) to my store. The bulk stems from the late 90's and early 2000's, but (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Thanks, it is starting to clear things up for me. Would a solution be to make the bricks from one batch, or at least put bricks into the box from the same mixture? I am somewhat familiar with dye lot variations as I worked in the needlecraft (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-08, to lugnet.color, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>