 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1705
1704  |  1706
Subject:
1500+ sets listed at Missing Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:48:26 GMT

I finally found time to clear a part of my basement, instal shelves, and unpack boxes with sets purchased over thepast 7 years. I have added about 1500 sets (500+ unique ones) to my store. The bulk stems from the late 90’s and early 2000’s, but there are also MISB items from the 70’s and 80’s, as well as a few recent sets. Of some sets I have well over 10 copies, and some those will most likely be parted out soon to make room for more sets. The bulk of the sets are sealed, if not, this is stated in the description. Heavy shelfware or tears in the box are also noted, but light shelfware may be present on items simply described as MISB. Have fun browsing, so to my store, and check on the “newest” items. Note that I have added many by updating quantities in my inventory, and wanted notifications were not send. When wanted notifications went out in the past week, the quantity was usually low, so if you were looking for sets in larger quantities, check my store now. I hope to have time to shoot some pics this week, and put them on brickshelf. Of some sets I have more copies than currently listed, feel free to aks if you need more than what is listed for now.

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy