 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1706
1705  |  1707
Subject:
Guitar Hero fundraising sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:05:57 GMT

OK, so I’ve been wanting to get Guitar Hero II for a while, and I realized the only way my wife would let this happen is if I unloaded some LEGO. So I’ve put a bunch of sets up for sale on BrickLink. Here’s what I’m selling:
All these items are currently listed at the lowest prices anywhere on BrickLink. I’m not really a seller, so that’s why they’re grouped together in big lots. I would like to sell these quickly and with a minimum number of shipments.

So, thanks for looking, and I hope to do business with you!

Marc Nelson Jr.