 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1704
Re: Missed deals :P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, William Toenjes wrote:
So, did anyone get to clean up at TRU's 75% Summer Toy Blowout?
LEGO City 9 Volt Train Motor (10153) List Price: $24.99 Our Price: $6.25
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2402636
(now "Temporarily Not Available Online")
:P

I've been checking http://shop.lego.com/SalesAndDeals/Default.aspx?va=1
daily and yesterday items were disappearing out of my shopping cart as fast as I
was adding them (4415-4418 Pods, USD $3.49, Sale Price $0.98 all went poof) and
4892 Prehistoric Power, 4896 Roaring Roadsters, 8288 Crawler Crane were already
gone.
..

Bill-

I called TRU. Here's the scoop: They are ONLY available online (not in stores)
and on line is out-of-stock. And, if they were in stock, they are 1 per
customer. Bottom line: We're not missing out on a lifetime buy here.

-Ted
SCLTC