  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2521 – 2540 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades

Interesting, I hadn't thought about your original reasons for seperating the two. I would have guessed that the only real reason was to keep updates out of the trade group, which is only a part of your reason. (...) If I'm a person with a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  autoFAQpost /cad/~u.clear_ldraw_parts.en.faq

Subject: NO_SUBJECT Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Jacob Sparre Andersen, 1999-05-14 Location: /cad/ <P>NO_ANSWER</P> (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Starwars reduced to clear

(...) Hmmm - interesting. I'd assumed if one ASDA was doing it they all would be. My local one that had the reductiong in is the Lancaster/Morecambe store. (Well - Morecambe - says it all really <grin>) Well if anyone does want any of the sets (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Gotta clear my conscience...

(...) Yes and no. They will ship discontinued product. They will not ship things on the shelf in retail stores, and they will not ship things that S@H has any stock of. James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Old style clear windshields

(...) I don't think they are all that rare, but they are just an interesting item. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Old style clear windshields

I suspect that the pieces in question were 'a plate shy of full height' (so to speak; the same might be said of me) so that models could be made that had windshields and came out to an even number of bricks in height, as one of these pieces with a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Smoke-Clear color code

(...) According to my understanding of the color codes, this would be "40" (that is, 8 for Dark-Grey, plus 32 for transparency). Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: doh!

-snip- (...) 4 clear bricks are currently available in 4128 XL value freesytle bucket. If there not available at your local store try the Lego outlets. I do know its at LLC for about $19 each and they have lots. They will also ship internationally. (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Could you please clear the situation for Europe a little bit further (was: Re: bulk ordering is here!)

Hi Brad, Formerly, thank you very much to you and your colleagues for realizing a long waited and desired service as you promised. You also mentioned that, by 2001, you will be shipping to all European countries. Is this mean only the EU countries, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Could you please clear the situation for Europe a little bit further (was: Re: bulk ordering is here!)

NOTE: the message below has some funky headers in regard to the date that it was posted. The message appeared after the June 14 post by Brad Justus but bears a much earlier time stamp. Just something to make note of, I guess. __Kevin Salm__ (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Cheap clear storage

(...) Oh, man, I forgot about that. Here, we have to go searching for some place that will take them. So I do not feel bad about cutting them up. I should warn you that this does not ALWAYS work. I had some where I had Sam's and Coke, and the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  It's all clear now...  [DAT]

This is one is for parts authors, I suppose... I never understood the relation between the original sloped cylinder primitives--1-4cyls.dat, 2-4cyls.dat--and the newer 1-4cyls2.dat. Both sets of files are the result of intersecting a cylinder with (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: It's all clear now... (how to use 1-4cyls2.dat)

(...) I kind of figured you had, but I totally didn't remember that you had. (...) Hmm. I wonder if the current 2447.dat was inlined at some point, because 1-4cyls2.dat hadn't been made official yet... (...) Yep. Or, you can copy the primitives to a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: It's all clear now...

(...) I'm glad it was helpful and timely. :) Steve (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Is this clear?

(...) From the final bid price, I would say no. For a non-AFOL seeing something headed 2 MISB train sets and then seeing two images of trains, they might be foolish enough to think that's the item. The bonus might be seen as the points set. For a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Clear barn doors

"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:memo.2001040118...k.co.uk... (...) #370/585 Police HQ from 1976 #381/588 Police Station from 1979 Dunno about space sets ;-) Jono. (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Tips on cleaning

(...) Clear Rubbermaid or Sterilite storage containers of any size will do. Add your 104 degree water with a mild soapy solution (I prefer Johnsons Baby Bath ;), and I DO suggest you test the temp with a baby bath thermometer. Add your desired LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Please help clear out my Brickbay inventory!

Time is running out for me to get that last few hundred dollars I need for the down payment on my house. And since yesterday brought an untimely brake job for my car ($600) I have reduced prices again to hopefully stimulate business. Please check (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Sets

(...) Whoops, wasn't clear, sorry! I meant TOO MUCH friction and I was worried about the axle centers. That engine looks unpowered so doesn't need to increase "adhesion" (the technical term for the kind of desireable friction that keeps driven (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

(...) Clear as a pint of room-temperature Guinness in a pitch-black pub at midnight, thankyouverymuch. My head hurts now, so I'm just gonna' go look at the purtyful pictures on BrickShelf, rock slowly in my chair, and hum quietly to myself. Matt 8?) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

clear
(score: 1.169)

More:  Next Page >>