 Administrative / General / 6959
Re: Could you please clear the situation for Europe a little bit further (was: Re: bulk ordering is here!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:17:28 GMT

NOTE:  the message below has some funky headers in regard to the date that
it was posted.
The message appeared after the June 14 post by Brad Justus but bears a much
earlier time stamp.

Just something to make note of, I guess.

__Kevin Salm__

Selçuk Göre wrote in message <38ED8BAC.860C8BB2@superonline.com>...
Hi Brad,

Formerly, thank you very much to you and your colleagues for realizing a
long waited and desired service as you promised.

You also mentioned that, by 2001, you will be shipping to all European
countries. Is this mean only the EU countries, or you are also planning
to include non-EU countries and partially European countries like
Turkey, where I'm living. I asked this, since in your distribution map,
Turkey looks as a part of Europe.

Since I'm already aware that Turkey is not a promising market for Lego
Bulk Sales, I'm not intending that I deserve a distribution channel in
here. What I wish is just being able to order my wants from a European
distribution channel, of course by paying for the additional shipping
cost.

For the customs issues, I know there would be no big problems, since I'm
already buying lego from other sources abroad (shipping internationally)
for a while.

A brief answer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Selçuk Göre