  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2241 – 2260 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Cleaning Clear Parts

I know Brasso works wonders on scratched and clouded parts but I really need some way to clean the INSIDE of these clear parts I have laying around. The spaces are way too small to work in...I figure they'll have to soak in something. Any (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Clear minifig dress?

ok.. so for those of you that have them... WHERE DO THEY COME FROM???? :-> I'd like to get a couple of these.. of course.. everyone said yellow legs/yellow torso was a nekkid fig, what do you call a see through dress??? We know we can call the clear (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Democracy.... Dubya Style

(...) Not really. It was a personal recollection; as was clear in my post. (...) Was it not clear from my post that the cited page was reather light-hearted? (...) Your post was in direct response to mine; that should be clear to everyone? (...) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Looking to buy large clear treasure chests

Hi All, I'm looking to buy 2 or more large clear treasure chests from set 5827 Royal Coach. Can you please reply via mail if you want to sell any, thanks! SteveB sebarile@sstanamera.com (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Going to WAMALUG's display on Feb. 8/9

Hello, I missed you guys. Today would've been much better. I finished up early and even got in a bicycle ride in the light with the clear roads to clear my mind. There will be other times! Is anybody planning on dropping down to see the WAMALUG (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: set 4817: What's in the chest?

(...) like (...) One came in a Belville fantasy set just the princess and a clear minifig head with a clear green gem in it. Geeze Shiri, you used to be a Belville person, didn't you? 8) <<KM>> ps - as i'm writing this, I'm listening to one of the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: New sports

I think that the green base plates will be the starting point for either an official or fan created version of Quidditch. There will need to be lots of those Naboo Swamp clear posts or clear axles to hold the kids and their brooms up, but it would (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.harrypotter)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Town, Clear, Auto, Space, Grills Auctions on eBay

Hi! I have over 70 lots of LEGO spare parts for auction on eBay ending tonight. Included are: Auto chasis, Steering wheels, Space Canopies, Space inverse nose pieces, space wings, Window panes, Trans pieces, Clear pieces, 1x1 Cylinders, 1x2 Grill (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) I thought that was clear. The fact that you think I am able to play semantics means perhaps it is not clear enough. Naturally, is does not have to be clear, anything other than deliberately misleading may well be OK. I want LUGNET to grow & (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Not entirely clear

(...) Hi Stephen, I'm afraid you háve been conned... As for the 6894 Blacktron I Invader; the 2x1x1 panels should be clear trans yellow and not solid yellow (and they are quite hard to find in sets I believe) The 6941 Battrax and 6954 Renegade (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

Barry McFarland wrote in message ... (...) Are these the PLANO boxes? If so, I heartily endorse them! They almost seem designed for LEGO elements, especially Technic! Hmmmm, what about some custom stickers that say LEGO inside, sorta like Intel (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

I use the Plano brand......Why?? Well the sell those in different depts that will allow you to have several big wheels or wings in these or super small pieces and still they stack on top of each other saving some room. I have several and enjoy them (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

Any one try printing Ldraw parts on sticker paper and then label each compartment???????? Just an idea. Dave Barry McFarland wrote in message ... (...) seem (...) Intel (...) Logo. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3641bd2a.9377676@lu...et.com>... (...) OK I give up, and my head cold prevents my brain from working well this morning. What's an AFOL? Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train station, The (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) Yes, "is" is correct, because it is a single category. And I never knew there was a Jesse wannabe out there... Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) Wouldn't that be LC^M (1) complete? (1) - where the ^M means complete multiple times (2) (2) - How many shuttles again in your fleet? (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) Well, with the latest advances in atomic teleportation you may no longer have to worry about opening the compartments to put the pieces inside. (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) I hear he's busy governing Minnesota. (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

I read about that in the paper.........I thought that was pretty interesting, amazing really.... Regards Dave Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.171)

  Clear line between Auctions and Trades

(...) If, as a bidder/buyer, you can trade for something and end up not having to place bids in the auction, then it may be appropriate for the auctioneer to tactfully post a note (*once*) in the .buy-sell-trade group pointing people over to the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.171)

More:  Next Page >>