 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
Going to WAMALUG's display on Feb. 8/9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:40:40 GMT

Hello,

I missed you guys.  Today would've been much better.  I finished up early
and even got in a bicycle ride in the light with the clear roads to clear my
mind.  There will be other times!

Is anybody planning on dropping down to see the WAMALUG display at the Show
Place Arena in Upper Marlboro (just below Baltimore)on Feb. 8 or 9?  I'm
planning to go.  I haven't decided which day I'll go, I'll let whether
anybody else is going be my decision maker as to which day I go so that I
may finally get to meet somebody from the area.

Since I'm going through York, I could give a ride if somebody doesn't feel
like driving.

Let me know.

Patrick