 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 76
Re: Meeting on Jan. 29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:24:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:
So gang, have we decided on a meeting place?  If so, what time are we aiming
at for this gathering?

I don't think a formal decision was made, per se, but we were close. A lot
of people had the Residence Inn as their number 1 or 2 choice, so I'd say it
might be a good choice.

My room is a bit crowded fror 6 people but the front room (breakfast area by
the lobby) has a number of tables and chairs, and we can use it as long as
we like starting from 7 PM on.

So I propose we meet at 7 PM there on Wednesday. I'll arrange for some pizza
to be delivered (or go get some), if that's OK with folks. Mail me your
preferences off list, as well as a suggested delivery outfit if that's
necessary.

Pizza, 7 PM at the Residence Inn works for me.  As for suggestions for who's
pizza - I'm a basic pizza kind of guy, no toppings, nor stuffed this or
that.  Remember, I'm from Lancaster County! Dominoes and Little Ceasar's are
all I can think of.  I haven't tried Papa Johns yet, but I'd be willing.
Even the local corner joint would be OK.  Bottom line is if I'm not eating
till 7:30, then I'm not complaining. :)

Patrick