 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 80
Re: Meeting on Jan. 29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Rob Doucette writes:

7 at the Residence Inn works great.  I have no idea what's in the area for
pizza.  My guess is there is a Domino's within reach.  Perhaps the front
desk can make a suggestion?  I have tons of coupons for Domino's.  I'm good
for anything but veggies.

Domino's works in a pinch, but it's a chain. :-)

There's a local place that seems good that's easy to get to from the RI. I
scouted it out last nite and have a menu. They have a 2 large pie for 16
deal. Let's just order when everyone gets there and one of us can go get it
if they don't deliver (forgot to ask).

I vote for the local place.  I am always looking for a good pizza place :)
Do we need anything else?  Drinks? I was planning on bring Iced Tea (not a
big soda drinker) and some cups to share...

For those that are not quite sure where the RI is... take 322 E from the
83/283/322 interchange and then take the first exit, Penhar Drive (Road?).
At the end of the exit (which loops around so you're going west again) go
straight across, the RI is the second driveway on the right. Park by the
registration entrance and come in, I'll be there in the lobby area. If I can
get a conference room, I will but if not there are lots of tables in the
breakfast area.

Sounds Good, see ya tonight!