 General / 15162
Re: Clear minifig dress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 04:12:11 GMT

ok.. so for those of you that have them... WHERE DO THEY COME FROM????
:->

I'd like to get a couple of these.. of course.. everyone said yellow
legs/yellow torso was a nekkid fig, what do you call a see through
dress??? We know we can call the clear head a bubble brain... or maybe
blonde? <ducks and runs> Blonde who forgot to put on her slip before she
put on her dress? <ducks and runs farther>

Tamy

Tony Rowe wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Yes, the open backed windshield *does* have a curved face.  However, it is a
Tyco piece.  I have a couple, including Trans-dark gray.  :)

Jeff
"Broken sword and shield and tears that never fall"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

Arrrggghh... I've been fooled by the evil Tyco overlords!  I was wondering why
I never saw that piece in sets, only in big Lego lots that I buy from people
(obviously with the occasional imposter bricks thrown in).

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/