 General / 15160
Re: Clear minifig dress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Yes, the open backed windshield *does* have a curved face.  However, it is a
Tyco piece.  I have a couple, including Trans-dark gray.  :)

Jeff
"Broken sword and shield and tears that never fall"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

Arrrggghh... I've been fooled by the evil Tyco overlords!  I was wondering why
I never saw that piece in sets, only in big Lego lots that I buy from people
(obviously with the occasional imposter bricks thrown in).