 General / 15159
Re: Clear minifig dress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.general, Tony A. Rowe writes:
In lugnet.general, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Is that a minifig dress that is in this picture?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=263564449

If so, what set does it come from ... ?  It would be kind of neat to have
and combine with a minifig clear head ... and a clear torso;)  j/k on the • last
part.

I don't believe that piece has a back face on it.  In other words, it is more
like a windshield.  Therefore, if it was turned around like a minifig dress,
that part would be faceless, or open.

Nope, it is a clear 2x2x2 "Minifig Dress" slope brick.  I have one, and two
more on the way.

Doesn't that windshield part have somewhat of a curved face though? The part
in the referenced auction looks like it has a flat face. There definitely are
clear minifig dresses (I thought I had at least one windshield piece, but I
couldn't find it, all that was to be found in my parts bins were clear minifig
dresses).

Yes, the open backed windshield *does* have a curved face.  However, it is a
Tyco piece.  I have a couple, including Trans-dark gray.  :)

Jeff
"Broken sword and shield and tears that never fall"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/