 General / 15264
Re: Clear minifig dress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:16:18 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
ok.. so for those of you that have them... WHERE DO THEY COME FROM????
:->

6390, 641, 670, 722, and 733, among others.  744 had Trans-blue ones, also. • :)

I'd like to get a couple of these..

You may have to pay a lot for 'em...  'course, you could watch ebay, like I
did:

I have one of these in a lot I got from my sister.  I always wondered which
set it is from.  I am still wondering because none of the above listed sets
look like anything I got from her.  Anyway, if someone really wants one of
these, contact me offline.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Hmmm, I never realized they were all that scarce.  I think I must have purchased
about 20 sets of these, including multilples of 6390 and 722. I also have these
in trans-blue.

Gary Istok