 General / 33968
33967  |  33969
Subject:
Cleaning Clear Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:41:19 GMT

I know Brasso works wonders on scratched and clouded parts but I really need
some way to clean the INSIDE of these clear parts I have laying around.  The
spaces are way too small to work in...I figure they'll have to soak in
something.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org