 Castle / 6387
Re: set 4817: What's in the chest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 05:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ben Gatrelle writes:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ tells me you confirm that these are diamonds,
1x neon-green, 1x dark-green, 1x red and 1x blue transparent.  This looks • like
a pretty cheap source for these then. (Your link to 701.jpg doesn't work.)

Awesome! The dark green diamond only appeared in 6091 so far... hmmmm...
that's cool...

-Shiri

One came in a Belville fantasy set just the princess and a clear minifig head
with a clear green gem in it. Geeze Shiri, you used to be a Belville person,
didn't you? 8)

<<KM>>

ps - as i'm writing this, I'm listening to one of the Celebrity Jeopardy
sketched from SNL that I downloaded off Napster. Can hardly type...laughing
too...hard. Highly recommended that if you're on napster, run a search on
Celebrity Jeopardy.