 Castle / 6404
Re: set 4817: What's in the chest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
One came in a Belville fantasy set just the princess and a clear minifig head
with a clear green gem in it.

You're kidding! Damn, I passed off that set while it was still $24, and didn't
have the guts to buy it later when they raised the price... <frown> I never
knew it had the dk. green gem, or I'd have reconsidered... oh well...

Hee, you're still wrong, it's 5802, just a tiny figure set.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5802

this thing would never be worth $24.

<<KM>>