  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 221 – 240 of about 12000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

I would like to point out that Ohio is the center of the midwest, Michigan on the other hand is North of that (and doesn't count much for us folks down here). John Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:372A56FE.79DFE1...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

OK, I guess I should have gave some more information. This is from Meijer, a huge retail chain in the Midwest mostly: (URL) I work there part time as my second job, and one of the big sellers of Meijer is that they have these mechanical horses near (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

I'm sure I could scrape up a penny somewhere...how much would freight be? (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Steve, I work at #64, Ann Arbor Saline Road, in lovely Ann Arbor, Michigan. However, I like my primary job much better! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Gary, Hmm.. I go there once in awhile during lunch, but I am there at night pushing carts. It's the most no contact with the customers (guests in Meijer corporate lingo) job you can get in retail, and for 7 something an hour, it is not too bad. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Well, Meijer is in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. The rust belt, some call it. I have always heard it was the midwest, or Great Lakes region. Whatever! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

To all, I just wanted to show the Lego model, and where it came from. I didn't think it would lead to a big discussion on where "midwest" was. It sounds apparent that different people from different regions have a different definition. I just it was (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.588)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

OK, before I get into the Midwest topic, I'll discuss something LEGO related..... Macaroni bricks are not found in any Basic/Freestyle sets. OK, now back to the Midwest.... There is no easy answer. If you say that there are 4 areas of the USA, then (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)

horse
(score: 1.588)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) Does Michigan count as the Midwest? I'm in Missouri and kind of think of maybe Illinois as the edge of the midwest...but it seems that perceptions vary. (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.588)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) I thought the 'rustbelt' just implied that there was a lot of heavy manufacturing going on. Steve (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)

horse
(score: 1.588)

  HUGE Auction, Train, Technic, Town and Pirates!

Hello fellow Lego fans, So I can buy more Castle sets, I have decided to auction more great Lego sets! Please let me know if you have Castle sets for trade or sale! I have over thirty sets on eBay from the Trains, Pirates, Technic and Town themes! (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.588)

  HUGE Auction, Train, Technic, Town and Pirates!

Hi, I know this is not the auction group, but I am posting here anyway. I have quite a few very good sets on eBay right now and will consider trading for the first day or two of the auction. I am interested in trading for Castle sets sealed in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.588)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) Old Polish folktale, actually: Seems this thief was caught redhanded. He was brought in front of the king and the king sentenced him to death. The thief, pleading for mercy, claimed that he could teach horses to sing, and that further, if the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

horse
(score: 1.588)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) And I thought it reffered to the parts of MI, OH, PA (and others?) that had thriving steel industries that dried up - and are now just producing rust. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)

horse
(score: 1.587)

  Re: Yahoo Auctions Starting today

Ok, I believe this is the link to all of my auctions (URL) are 2 castle part lots, some red plates, some grey 1x3x4 thin walls, horse with harness's, red 2x2 2x4 plates, fences, torso's, slope bricks, wedge wing bricks, just to name a few things, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.586)

  Re: An idea for an eps1 sets

(...) Ki-Adi Mundi. There's also a comic book series about him from Dark Horse COmics, set just before the Prequels. ObLego: The action figure for him comes with a *purple* lightsaber. The first time we've seen one that isn't green, blue, or red. (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.586)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

I kinda forgot myself. It was strange to see a message I didn't remember posting. However, it eventually cam to me. Someone posted something to the effect of "One penny Meijer Lego Horse model." Others chimed in and said what king of horse etc. The (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.582)

  Delurk and rant!

Hello fellow countrymen, I'm near Ross-on-Wye which brings me to the subject of my rant... It's a half hour drive to either Hereford or Gloucester, and the only place I can find to buy Lego is Geoffrey Girraffe's evil lair. <RANT> If Lego intends to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.uk.en.gc.glc)

horse
(score: 1.582)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Oh yes, and I said it still only cost a penny, referring of course to the price of the horse ride and not the price of the Lego horse! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.582)

  Parts from 6716 Weapons Wagon for sale/trade - also cannon needed

I need to supply my Pirate navy with cannon, and have been buying a bunch of 6716 Weapons Wagons ((URL) to get the cannon. I can use some of the mini-figs and horses as cavalry for my Wild West setup, but don't need everything. Things of interest to (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.581)

More:  Next Page >>