 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1474
1473  |  1475
Subject:
Parts from 6716 Weapons Wagon for sale/trade - also cannon needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:36:16 GMT

I need to supply my Pirate navy with cannon, and have been buying a
bunch of 6716 Weapons Wagons
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6716) to get the cannon. I
can use some of the mini-figs and horses as cavalry for my Wild West
setup, but don't need everything.

Things of interest to trade:

Small & Large Black Wagon Wheels w/2x2 or 1x4 black plates with tiny
pins
U.S. Soldier w/rifle, pistol, sabre, bandanna, and cap
Brown horses
Black harness & 2x2 turntable w/hinge
Dynamite tiles
Fabric wagon cover
Black 1x2 plate w/vertical pin (hook) facing up
Brown 2x2x2 barrels (w/o cover)

If anyone is planning on populating a western setup, and doesn't need
lots of cannon, we could make a deal by splitting these sets. I will
trade the minifigs for pre-Fright Knights castle or Pirates at a ratio
favorable to you.

It's a real shame this set doesn't come with a saddle for the horse,
then I could real easily make up a set of cavalry (as it is, I may steal
some saddles from my indians - they ride bareback afterall).

I will consider trading some of the plates and bricks to sweeten deals.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com