 Star Wars / 1951
Re: An idea for an eps1 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 05:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:

and some of the other Jedi like that tall headed guy
that they have the action figure of. About a hundred bricks, 7
figs and a few more lightsabers :)

Ki-Adi Mundi.  There's also a comic book series about him from Dark Horse
COmics, set just before the Prequels.

ObLego: The action figure for him comes with a *purple* lightsaber.  The first
time we've seen one that isn't green, blue, or red.  How should Lego do this?
There isn't a trans-purple, is there?  Should they make one, or use trans-Dk
Blue?

And another set I'd like to see would be the Trade Federation
Tank. That would have some neat pieces.

Shhh!  That's my secret project!

I assume that Lego would probably do that sleek looking space
ship that belongs to someone,

Queen Amidala.  I've seen things that say the name is the Marie Celeste, but
they might be wrong.

and is repetedly seen in the
trailers and commercials. OH, and imagine if they did it in chrome
like it looks from what I've seen. That could be $20. over-priced,
and I bet a few of you would buy it :)

It would probably be a lot more than that- the ship is bigger then the Falcon.
Although it seems to be smaller than the Republic Cruiser or the "Rebel
Blockade Runner"/Tantive IV.

eric