 Star Wars / 1977
Re: An idea for an eps1 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 18:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tom Stangl writes:
And I
believe there is some transpurple in a S@H parts pack now...the one with
the wands.  It may be Belville or Scala, I'm not sure, and can't check, as
lego.com seems to be down right now.

Hrm.  I'll have to check that out... strange that we've seen no bleedover into
System.

eric

Try: < http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=5399 >

It is not in the American catalog.  :(  The Trans-purple wand is in the lower
right hand corner.

Jeff

P.S.  I called S@H a couple months ago, and they said it would be out in April.
I never called back about it though.