 Star Wars / 1955
Re: An idea for an eps1 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 07:24:24 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:

and some of the other Jedi like that tall headed guy
that they have the action figure of. About a hundred bricks, 7
figs and a few more lightsabers :)

Ki-Adi Mundi.  There's also a comic book series about him from Dark Horse
COmics, set just before the Prequels.

ObLego: The action figure for him comes with a *purple* lightsaber.  The first
time we've seen one that isn't green, blue, or red.  How should Lego do this?
There isn't a trans-purple, is there?  Should they make one, or use trans-Dk
Blue?

I would ASSUME that George would nix anything BUT transpurple.  And I
believe there is some transpurple in a S@H parts pack now...the one with
the wands.  It may be Belville or Scala, I'm not sure, and can't check, as
lego.com seems to be down right now.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/