  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1201 – 1220 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NeXT-A-Sketch - My second program/first Dave-built NXT 'bot(ish...)

(...) Or do what I did. Change the program so you only have to tap the button to clear the screen so you can easily reset it while shaking upside down. (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) An alternative is inkjet vinyl sticker sheet, avaialbe in clear and white. I find that this gives as good a look as official stickers, but the ink can be smudges with careless handling. The stuff I use is made by Folex. Tim (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: Minifig Parts Jambalaya Status

(...) recived today, i pulled one torso that looked like the fonzz, a brickfest pin, and the clear box. i added alot of minifig tools/weapons, headgear and a coupe sharks. i mailed it today. ondrew (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: L3P question concerning MPD files

(...) I think it should be mentioned that the MPD format was specifically designed to allow you to encapsulate all of the submodels of one single model into a single file for convenient transmission to others. It wasn't designed to allow for (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: ACME Industries Factory

Thank you for the input. I have addressed each of your comments below: (...) I agree. I can either replace the white windows with 2x2 trans-black panels (but my Penobscot Building had been using all of those up) or I can use more 1x2 clear bricks; (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2007 - who's getting paid?

(...) That is why I said 'of sufficient involvement' and the no hard and fast rules bit you snipped. In the case of a small convention like BV then there simply aren't the funds to let all the volunteers in for free. In that case you have to set the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?

(...) Not to me it doesn't. It gives the impression that the organisation is calling for volunteers. One of the biggest music festivals in Australia uses volunteers for a number of jobs. As an example they work a few hours at the door and in (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2007 - who's getting paid?

(...) The word "profit" was Joe's: The total profit that went to BrickJournal Media LLC was about $13,000. This is in addition to the $3,000 that went to AMH Productions for use of the BrickFest name, as determined by an agreement that was signed in (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: TachoSpeed.nqc

(...) I guess there is a define statement missing that goes something like #define Drive(l,r) SetPower(OUT_L, l); SetPower(OUT_R, r); On(OUT_L+OUT_R) although the Programmer's guide doesn't mention anything about negative values being a possibility (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program

(...) As has been stated, I think it's a way of giving pre-emptive fan feedback to Lego. Rather than getting feedback *after* a set is released, fans can have a small input factor a bit earlier on. I think it's also about marketing to AFOLs. People (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) well well done. the model is seemingly simple but well executed. i think my only gripe would be your stickers. try putting clear box tape over your stickers before you cut them and apply them to your engine. this emulates the shineyness of (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.470)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Ok, partly the same here, but Pferde-Apfel (horse-apple) is by far more common.... [tan train windows] (...) I would suggest even a colour mix pack. I need more than tan windows, but in my eyes it is impossible to ask for 8 new train window (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 0.469)

  Re: ACME Industries Factory

Given the dearth of comments so far I thought I'd add my voice to the appreciative few. I love the windows - I too have acquired many hundreds of those, but I've only used them in 4x4 configurations as many-paned house windows rather than pseudo (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 0.469)

  10183 Hobby Train Review

I was one of 6 folks picked to review set 10183 pre-release. We were given permission to start posting our reviews today. Actually Brick Journal got an exclusive for the weekend but the rest of us are posting starting today. My review can be found (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

clear
(score: 0.469)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Yes, Ross, you made that perfectly clear. What you haven't made so clear is WHY you think that for no apparent reason. (...) Because I have no evidence to the contrary. You are obtuse. (...) Is that why you know so much about him-- because you (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.469)

  Re: Forge

"The Black Sword" <Yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:H5s307.Fru@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) never (...) I agree, good work Ben and what a great Idea book. I've always liked the look of the contraption to the right of this picture (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 0.469)

  Pink minifigs?

Can anyone tell if there is such thing as a pink mini-fig, such as a pink torso and pink legs? I do have a fig with pink arms but her torso is white (with a horse on it) I didn't see any on peeron.com or bricklink.com so I'm curious if I'm searching (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.469)

  Re: BinkTower

(...) I helped clear out some of those dark red 1 x 4 tiles, too. But certainly didn't do as an effective job as you. ;o) I think the building is very well done, and certainly looks beautiful. -best, Wolf (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.469)

  Re: Part Authors: opinions sought on T-Junctions

--snip-- (...) Just to be clear it's not the render time I'm worried about... it's the authoring time. Tim (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.469)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) See, now, again, this has nothing to do with anything. Yeah, you're older than I am. You're older than most AFOLs. Ok. But I don't think being older gives you a free pass to be condescending. That's the sort of thing I mean. You can say what (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

clear
(score: 0.469)

More:  Next Page >>