 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1873
Re: Minifig Parts Jambalaya Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:44:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Ondrew, Did you receive the minifig box yet? I might be expecting too much from USPS after four days.

As you receive it and when you ship it, give us all an update.

Oh, and I found the list. There might be one extra person, and I’m not 100% sure about the order of the last three, but here it is:

Ondrew Hardigan
Andrew Lee
Roy T Cook
Josh Wedin
Chance Davis
Paul Sinasohn
Jared Morris
Aaron Sneary

Thanks, Aaron

recived today, i pulled one torso that looked like the fonzz, a brickfest pin, and the clear box. i added alot of minifig tools/weapons, headgear and a coupe sharks. i mailed it today.

ondrew