 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1881
Re: Minifig Parts Jambalaya Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:12:51 GMT

In a Classic Space Forum thread, Roy T Cook wrote:
   Well, I have recieved, processed, and shipped off the jambalaya box.

There was a lot of good stuff. Notable things that I snatched:

A shark and two swordfish Two turquoise katanas Some heads that I did not have before An old space fig A handful of black muskets

(I took a lot more than this, but these were for me the highlights).

I am pretty sure that I put back in at least as much as I took out, both in terms of quality and quantity (definitely quantity, since the pile of stuff I put in was about 1 1/2 times the amount I took out, volume-wise. Quality is, of course, a more subjective matter. Nevertheless, I threw in a couple things that people might think are ‘finds’!)

Roy