  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 901 – 920 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Chiles' Lego Space Auction: 1st LUGNET Announcement:

It's time for another Space Auction! This is an auction of Lego Space sets including many duplicate items, new and used in various condition. Highlights include a Galaxy Explorer, several brand new Classic sets and other new sets, several rare US (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.521)

  Non-Lego trains, anyone?

Hi all, I figured I'd post this to both groups to get an idea of how people feel about this idea I just got. I had spent a bit of time yesterday playing with my 3 year old and I made him the rig you see here... (URL) Well, with all of the discussion (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.521)

  Re: customized ninja-themed creations?

(...) hey andrew ~ my geisha 'fig is a town cutie head, short black "male" hairpiece, the white w/ black dragons emperor torso and a dress. the dress is made from two of the curved top bricks w/ side peg sticking out (red) and the old style mini-fig (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.521)

  Re: Wench as a word

(...) Well, Merriam-Webster defines it as: 1a: a young woman: girl b: a female servant 2: a lewd woman: prostitute From the etymology I'm guessing that the latter (derogatory) meaning came later (16th century), because the word originally comes from (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.521)

  Re: Future Themes for Castle

Aaron West wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Roman (...) inspiration (...) think (...) of (...) said (...) Why (...) teach (...) not (...) do (...) Well, if Lego Inc. is going to continue targeting younger audiences with bigger pieces, milder (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.520)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) While we're capable of work this good, or better(1), it would be coming from me, based on our current guild membership, and I don't do eurotrash. Even old, cute eurotrash. I also don't hack on bricks (which would be necessary to do the wheels) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Richard: I am sorry, but you just don't get it. #1 - These are not "Rare, expensive sets" in Lego's eyes. These are sets that nobody wants to buy. That is why they are old. It is not TLC's job to watch ebay and Lugnet to find out how to "most (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) What's my specialty......... 1) Sharing the colorful early history of LEGO with the LUGNET community. I don't know it all, but I know enough people (mostly Europeans) who collectively know it all. And for me it is very satisfying to help (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I think its interesting that you feel the need to "retaliate" about something that is actually addressed "Dear-Lego" and concerns the manner in which TLC does business with us fans. You "few" guys are pretty reflexive about this point I am (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: Adding height to minifigs?

(...) Better idea? hmmmm..probably not...but a suggestion or two... I am still exprimenting w/ this problem myself...I tried a accessory solution...namely using combinations of epaulets, capes, backpacks and armor to raise the level of the head vs (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Interesting Lego bricks, and a question to the historians

Hello all! Today I received a very nice gift (as 'payment' for my BlockCAD program) - three _very_ old Lego bricks. They came in a letter from Denmark, and the sender writes (Translated by me from Danish) "The bricks are about 50 years old, some of (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  My ReVUE Classic Edition: 6377-Delivery Centre

Background: This set came in one of my first used set purchases. I purchased $138 worth of old sets from someone who was selling his collection on eBay (I personally e- mailed him and he was willing to sell to me direct). ---...--- Set Number: 6377 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Chiles' Space Lego Auction: 2nd Lugnet Announcement:

If you are planning on bidding, e-mail me to be put on the daily update mailing list. There will be weekly updates to RTL, but in that time items can easily go from "going 1" to "sold". Bids will begin advancing Friday, March 31. Set pictures, daily (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: Microfig scale (Was Re: future BRICK updated (sorta))

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) Patience, my friend, patience..... (...) to be (...) I don't think I'll be building something that big again - it takes up way too much room space, and keeping the sheer weight of bricks down means its a bit (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Brikwars - The Final Installment

Last one, I promise;) The Brikwars Manual is packed with literally dozens of pages of well-thought-out rules and suggestions, almost all of which are completely optional ;) In most cases, we'll just go by common sense and goodwill. In some other (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Kerry, my timeline is somewhat similar to yours. My father had bought me mainly Lego as a child, back in the 1960's. Lots of windows and doors and lattice fencing and basic bricks meant lots of ... houses,apartments and dwellings. Exciting (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Its not about missing the deal, or who got what. I have stated this several times. My comments were about TLC policies or lack thereof and giving fans equal access to out of production stock. That's it. If you think this is about some (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Inventory--021 Wheel Set

Scholars have long debated exactly where the 021 wheel set fit into Samsonite history. As I'm sure you are aware early scholarship viewed the set in a rather harsh light. Was it an accessory set or a model set in its own right? However several (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 2.519)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

First things first, words cannot describe the supercalafragalespie...aladocious quality of this amazing LEGO castle. This is what LEGO should be all about, letting people create large models by making cheap bulk orders available. But the other thing (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.518)

  Re: Wanted - 404 set black roof peak and blue T-bar

(...) I don't think that a part like this ever produced. It must be combination of several parts. I never heard of a "x" roof peak brick, although it is possible to make one by using 3 bricks instead (two 3049s and a 3041). Look at : (2 URLs) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.518)

More:  Next Page >>