  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 841 – 860 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Good used minifigs added to shop

I got my hands on some used minifigs in good condition. This has been added to the shop: **Pirate Islander, King Kahuka Islander Male And some generic pirates **Space Spyrius Spyrius chief UFO droid red + blue **Town Doctor Shell Female Shell Male (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Good used minifigs added to shop

I got my hands on some used minifigs in good condition. This has been added to the shop: **Pirate Islander, King Kahuka Islander Male And some generic pirates **Space Spyrius Spyrius chief UFO droid red + blue **Town Doctor Shell Female Shell Male (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I just wanted to add a big "me too" to this. Using pieces purely from the old Castle theme, any town would be populated by only about 6 or so civilian torso types (the gray/blue peasant, the old blacksmith, the woman with the neclace, the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Raising a model?

(...) Hi David. (...) Feel free, new threads are good! (...) For me it depends on the moc. Cliffs are pretty easy using BURPs and LURPs. See the current BUB thread for pics of a cliff. (URL) (...) When I have raised a moc I almost never fill in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

Jake, I think it would be easiest on the company, you, and AFOLs if a Tub List were made up. Then produce that tub in Old Grey/DkGrey/Brown AND in New. Make the external tub color Old Grey for the old colors, and maybe black or New Brown for the New (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Old Train Wheels Question

Hey Y'all: I have been up to something not very imaginative here: namely converting the Hogwart's push thingy into a kind of Thatcher Perkins push thingy. The Thatcher Perkins is (has always been) a push train, right? One of the things I'd like to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  The Oldest LEGO Sets

In my LEGO DVD/download I show the 4 oldest LEGO boxes, all Automatic Binding Bricks boxes. Well in 6 months when I ship out my next update (free to people who already paid for or own the DVD/download)... there will be 2 additional old box images. (...) (12 years ago, 25-Oct-12, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) I am another who is used to spending between $5000.00 - $10,000 a year on Sets and bulk ordering. Probably another $2000.00 or so on Bricklink. So far this year I have only ordered about $300.00 of old light gray bricks in bulk from S@H and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Large Quantity sorting?

(...) Ah, the age old question... I'm still stuck on using bins, for the reasons that I mostly just don't want to sort down to the "all white 1x4's in this box/bin/drawer", and this method is very easy to move...(I've already moved my collection 3 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

Jake! Thanks. I just ordered a modest quantity of old color light and dark grey bricks and plates to ensure I can complete an existing project. I will plan new projects around such parts as I already have and around whatever new parts are available (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Old style clear windshields

I suspect that the pieces in question were 'a plate shy of full height' (so to speak; the same might be said of me) so that models could be made that had windshields and came out to an even number of bricks in height, as one of these pieces with a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?

(...) Wow, all told, I have probably found a total of a couple dozen clone bricks in auction lots labeled as LEGO (I have purchased a few clone sets). I do have another big pile of clone bricks from the pile of stuff I bought from a kid, but he told (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) LEGO has NOT "outsourced" making the bricks. They did change the way colour is handled. They now add dye to the plastic at the LEGO factory. The change over was not perfect and those colour problems are supposed to go away over time but they (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) I (...) types (...) No pics, but additional types of damage include: warping (especially large plates and train wagon plates) cracks in baseplates (and corners broken off) baseplates cut into smaller (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Old 2002 product Catalogs in New Star Wars Sets

(...) You know, this has bugged me too. Don't know why, maybe I'm expecting a little extra "excitement" in my box of LEGO on top of the bricks - kind of like Cracker Jack's mystery prize. It would be nice to see a 2002 set insert and look inside it (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour (New theory on color change: stock dyes)

(...) Sounds logical to me. Lego has been doing some things "that haven't made sense" for decades! Back in 1963 they switched from Cellulose Acetate to ABS plastic. Anyone who has old red or yellow CA bricks knows that the new ABS color is way (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

(...) Well it is sad to see them go but we knew it was coming. . . I am surprised they didn't run out long ago. For anyone who is interested, I just bought quite a good number of packs of 2x2 bricks in light grey and brown last week. They are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Old train parts on S@H

Is there any chance someone can pick me up 20 or so of the 5073 light bricks? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Re: The Seawall Project, Part II

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:HK9270.1CGp@lugnet.com... (...) bricks, I've (...) those of (...) torpedo room, (...) detailing (...) thought (...) the (...) if I had many earthtone sort of bricks, I think I would... (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

  Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most text/in fo from it.]

I'm looking for some information on a catalogue I acquired yesterday in a bunch of mixed parts from the 50's (?) to possibly the 80's. [Includes CA bricks, I think] The main information I'm after is what year the catalogue was issued for, and what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.026)

More:  Next Page >>