 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 818
817  |  819
Subject:
Good used minifigs added to shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:28:47 GMT

I got my hands on some used minifigs in good condition. This has been added
to the shop:
**Pirate
Islander, King Kahuka
Islander Male
And some generic pirates

**Space
Spyrius
Spyrius chief
UFO droid red + blue

**Town
Doctor
Shell Female
Shell Male

**Instructions
Good old instructions in good to fair condition. These are old!
1469 Helicopter
1467 Race car
6606 Road repair
6603 Shovel truck

**Bricks etc.
Lots of fences, train bases (old type w magnets), different old windows,
train tracks.

Also take a look at some of the new parts:
Speed computer, road signs, rail crossing and more.

Hope to see you at Straa-Vald Parts:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cstr

Carsten