  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 681 – 700 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Inspiration found at Brickfest

(URL) few things-- Going to do the patented 'Derek Water' thing on the lowered section (when I get enuf blue 1xn's to do it...) Derek won't like the usage of those old dirty white bricks, but I think it adds character. Some of those white bricks (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Old Brick box 226

Ludo, The box is from the 1960's. If the bricks have posts in them, then they are from the late 1960's. If they are hollow, then they are from the mid 1960's. Most early 1960's boxes were two pieces: a sleeve that slid over a tray. Your box looks (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: New world record for highest Lego tower planned

(...) Lego is not just supporting this event. A PR-agency is making whole planning and supporting the event for TLC. They have computed the static and the have millions of bricks brought with them.... The tower itself is build by visitors of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Raising a model?

"Dave" <ishakd@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:Hp08F2.13zp@lugnet.com... (...) ---...---8<-------- snip (...) I use a latice of 2xX bricks to build up a framework. I have bags of old crummy scratched and pre abs LEGO bricks I have been trying (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Replacement for old style train wheel rubber bands

Do you have old worn out locomotive wheel rubber bands? I do and have found a solution that I thought I'd share -=orthodontic rubber bands=- . When I was a child I had a lot of orthodontic work done (braces and the hole bit). As a consolation of all (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) Darn! lol :) <snip> (...) Profits? They are trying to charge MORE for LESS take for example the blue tub, $20 for 1200 bricks (the 3033) well, its gone - what replaced it? Another blue tub with just over 600 parts (parts, not bricks) for the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Brown Bricks - Wood or Chocolate?

Here's a thread to discuss your opinions of old and new brown. I'd like to see what the consensus of opinion is. Q1. Is the old brown like wood? Q2. Is the new brown like chocolate? Q3. Are chocolate coloured trees feasible or not? Q4. Are there (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) It could be worse...RE-VAMPING old themes... They could turn Space sets into a joke and Town sets into 2 bricks w/ wheels... Worse yet... They could bring back one of the most venerable themes like Castle and incease the price and give you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

Can anyone else confirm this story? My 19 month old daughter loves her Duplo bricks. She often gets frustrated with other toys and figures because they don't fit together! I can't imagine Lego dropping Duplo for another "system" of toys for (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

(...) I really like your essential building style - just the bricks you need, something more for eye-candy, but everything kept as small as possible - just the way I'm pursueing. :-) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: New Look for old trains

(...) John, Are you saying that stacking 1x2 bricks atop each other to make a wall will imply an offset because the gap between the adjacent bricks suggests a shadow and thus an offset? Chris P.S. I have given up on the whole offset thing (for now). (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Completed USS Missouri sneak peak...

(...) Hi Dan! What a great ship your magnificent Missouri is !! The three color camouflage scheme (Measure 32, Design 22D ?) makes it even more impressive. I really hope you can find time to give us more detail photos of her. BTW Is the stand your (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.military)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  A first step

Yesterday was a wonderful first for our family. My 20 month-old daughter attached 2 2*4 bricks together for the first time! Its great to see the delighted look on her face when I open the box of basic bricks with its bags of pretty colours, the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) It's so old, the example excavator still uses studded technic bricks... ROSCO (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.027)

  Re: One more color question...

If this is similar to the new spring cleaner here in Ireland (4679 and a blue tub) than the bricks in the tub are old grey (both shades) and the bonus bricks are spring clean elements though of a more restricted range (URL), (most of the greys are (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

Hello! (...) For those who have a Pick-a-Brick nearby it's much cheaper to get their oldgrey bricks from there. Yes, I got packs with oldgrey bricks from Shop-at-Home and when I sorted the pieces into my sorting boxes I realized how few pieces I got (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.027)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) I'd be genuinely curious to see some specific uses where you feel this to be the case. I'm one of those people who mostly just uses the old-style TECHNIC bricks when I want TECHNIC features in a standard brick construction (like Moonbase (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Mecha (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== Hello, I am proud to present my entry for Tony Knaak's Mechastruct Mecha Building Contest: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Retrieval Mecha - In Honor of my Cat "Din Din" Preview Deep Link (URL) Brickshelf Gallery (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) If 20-30 years of the same color of grey isn't consistent, you guys sure do have a different definition of "consistent" than I do. (...) And yet I don't get the impression that this really bothers the Lego company. Do you understand that I (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.027)

  Clay LEGOs?

I have some old (1930's or 40's?) red fired clay bricks which are the same size and virtually the same shape as LEGOs. Did LEGO make clay prototypes of some sort? Any help is appreciated. (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.027)

More:  Next Page >>