  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4741 – 4760 of about 52000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: events /nxt vs. events/rcx

(...) Sigh... "good luck"? I don't mean to sound too negative, but this is a hard nut to crack under the standard FW I think... at least I've yet to figure out a way to do it to my satisfaction. In fact, more than almost any other single point, this (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB for PICs

(...) ...snip (...) Perhaps I'll answer with a short list of projects that we have realized so far: 1.The most complicated thing I've done with Ultimate_PIC -I have to familiarize with that name now- using the 16F628A is a bi-directional half-duplex (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Tiny Cartman Mosaic, mostly from set 6163

I was bored yesterday, and decided to finally put my recent clearance purchase (set #6163) from Target to use, making a (small 16x16) Eric Cartman Mosaic: (2 URLs) All the pieces (except the tan pieces) are from the 6163 set. I didn't even have (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.634)

  Re: New Plane In KLM Colors???

(...) white around the fringes. My guess is that this KLM plane is someone's personal project, not an official LEGO set. -Jordan (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Recoloring?

Hi Andrew Eade, (...) Try buying new ones in an good color. I option for the old ones for free if you dont have any use for it anymore. But I would do that. (...) Try boiling them and theres only one thing shure, your deforming them garanteed. The (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

old, bricks
(score: 0.634)

  Re: From Mike Walsh

(...) Yes, this would be what we expect. A potential problem, however, is the current lack of information available from TLC[1]. It would be reasonable to assume that some bulk parts will be perennials[2], while others will have limited stock[3] or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.634)

  Znap Monorail

In our last ParLUGment meeting, I presented my little monorail train using znap pieces for the rail. (URL) photos are a little bury due to my shaky hand. I already tried to sharpen them a bit. It all started at the end of the previous ParLUGment (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.634)

  A few ways to use old skeleton arms!

Hey all, While building my ZombieTron, I discovered these two fits for loose old skeleton arms. (URL) Dave S. (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general, FTX)

old
(score: 0.634)

  off-color red bricks

In our LEGO collection from sets bought in the 60's and 70's, some of the red bricks (a small percentage) are slightly off-color. They have a more glossy surface than other bricks, and they do not grip very well with other bricks or with each other. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.634)

  MOC: Brown Condos

This is my follow-up to Café Corner— (URL) Brown Condos: very inspired title. I got a lot of influence in style from the Café Corner, mostly from enclosing every floor and making the building modular. I wanted my add-on to compliment the CC but not (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: What TLG set "revolutionized" your building?

(...) No doubt about it- it was the 950 fork lift in 1979 (URL) (...) Again, the 950 fork lift gets the honor (...) As John Neal has posted, it was finding BrickLink and how it made it easier to get the parts I need thats allowed my models to be (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Boss's Bentley - A Rum Runners Set

(...) Very cool series indeed. This last car looks awesome, nice and tight design, with an overall pleasing shape and just lovely in green. Heck, I can even picture an old boarded up warehouse hiding the stills during the height of prohibition... (...) (17 years ago, 28-May-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Large Scale Lego Tank RC

(...) Nifty. Have you thought about using the newer bigger tread links, from the Snowmobile (and later this year from the Power Functions Bulldozer)? They are much less likely to break apart in my experience, and are closer in look at that scale as (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only knew, boy)

I think you need to keep things in perspective when you think somone is blowing sunshine up someone else's ***... How old is the person who posted their work? What is their brick budget? What is there mental/physical state? Yes some people post (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Why do you love bley?

(...) The sad thing is, I think it's actually true. Not necessarily that it was done for the retail environment, but that the color change was done to give the pieces more visual "pop", and because the old colors (in contrast) look old and (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: 10181 eiffel tower

Am I the only one that wishes that TLG would never have retired their old stickered country flags? Such as this French one (from Clark Stephens): (URL) new "assembled" flags just don't do anything for me! Gary Istok (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Large Scale Lego Tank RC

"Adam Filipowicz" <adam.filipowicz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JIq0v2.I9K@lugnet.com... (...) Love those yellow beams. Hope you have a second job to finance this project. How many motors will it take to move this creation? Looks like it will (...) (17 years ago, 28-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.634)

(URL) Pretty good turnout at Footscray yesterday, it's good to have a venue on the other side of the city. Some good stuff to check out too, including: (2 URLs) Some more of Ben's old sets (2 URLs) Some of Steve's space ships (2 URLs) Aaron's mutant (...) (17 years ago, 28-May-07, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

old
(score: 0.634)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) I don't have any pictures, since I had to dismantle it when I moved, but I had pretty good luck using a technic turntable, driven by a worm gear. The span consisted of four pieces of straight track, built up with some plates and tiles to make (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.634)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Hee hee hee. I got my guarded inns today, too. Happy day! Just a few, very minor complaints. Two holder clip yellow saddle instead of the original part, a one holder; Modern style heads instead of the old solid stud head-tops; That Indian (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.634)

More:  Next Page >>