 FAQ / 1179
Re: Recoloring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:59:11 GMT

Hi  Andrew Eade,

Is there any way other than painting to recolor legos?

Try buying new ones in an good color. I option for the old ones for free if
you dont have any use for it anymore. But I would do that.

I once heard u can boil the color out, But Im lookin for some real semi
official word
reguarding this subject?

Try boiling them and theres only one thing shure, your deforming them
garanteed. The bricks are formed out of a lot of raw material. Granulate and
its coloured all the way, through and through. So seriously boiling want get
the colour out.

*Im unsure iof any other forum to post this in so forgive me*

Okay.

Have fun and keep building

Nico