 FAQ / 1180
Re: Recoloring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:08:57 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Andrew Eade writes:
Is there any way other than painting to recolor legos? I once heard u can
boil the color out, But Im lookin for some real semi official word
reguarding this subject?
*Im unsure iof any other forum to post this in so forgive me*

dude, id just try experimenting with pieces that you don't really want, or have
to many of.

anyone knows what happens when you microwave one?

-lenny