 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3947
MOC: Brown Condos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 02:30:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This is my follow-up to Café Corner—

Brown Condos: very inspired title. I got a lot of influence in style from the Café Corner, mostly from enclosing every floor and making the building modular. I wanted my add-on to compliment the CC but not mimick it so I chose a building in NY as inspiration. This marks the beginning of a New Town Project for my layout where I will be converting all of my old MOCs to buildings that compliment the CC style of modeling.

http://brickzone.net/images/_mocs/brown_condo.html

Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think! Thanks!

--Mark