 Town / 9794
Re: MOC: Brown Condos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 02:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.town, Karl Paulsen wrote:
   Very Nice Mark, I definately see some tricks in there that I will be stealing.. er.. borrowing. I’m also using CC as the new standard for structure MOCs.

Nice that you added a fire escape. One of my issues with CC was that they went to the trouble of enclosing the sides and rear, but didn’t put any windows or doors in.

Thanks Karl! I really appreciate it. Please borrow away! Isn’t imitation the purest form of flattery? Or something like that.

I also thought the CC felt a little unpolished with the plain back. Although I love the jump to enclosed buildings. I think maybe the CC just needed a simple fire escape or a couple of windows to complete it.

Thanks again!