  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4581 – 4600 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Hey Mike, The box is 11 1/4 inches by 11 1/4 inches and 2 3/4 inches thick! Like I said, they stand them up on their side in a cardboard tray six deep! What you see from the aisle is the front as shown in my pic. It may be that some areas (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Hey guys, I posted a pic of the box! Check it out here: www.brickshelf.com/g...562box.jpg I've seen them in aisles and on the very top of the display shelves. They usually have then standing up in a cardboard display tray with the front of the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Are Brix Blox LEGO-compatible?

(...) Turns out its all in the way the channels on the bottoms of the bricks were made. Best Lock channels come down to the base of the brick, Brix Blox channels are the same width, but stop one lego stud length short of the base of the brick. That (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Thank you so much! Since I love both 'regular' bricks and technic I try my best to combine the two, and this was a very satisfying attempt. The normal bricks only go one stud deep (at some places less), what's inside is basically a pure (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette

(...) Holy crap, Tim! Your renderings are so totally excellent! And the MOCs aren't too bad, either;-) I like the Schleimed log bricks-- it's always a nice effect. But seriously, you've GOT to make a tutorial or whatever on how you achieve those (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) After first hearing about this Sunday at NWBrickcon, I cleared out two stores in the Seattle area (Mercer Island and Ballard). I visited 6 other stores which were either out already or never got any to begin with. I would not be surprised if (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) These are the bags I got in all 15 sets last weekend in Milwaukee. (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) In some Walgreens in the NW - I came across 3 that were small enough that they did not stock a large toy section. In all cases like this they had none. A few had them on endcaps, but mostly on the upper top of shelves, or wherever the 3 for (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

I'm having problems finding them here in Southeastern PA. I have hit two 24 hour Walgreens repeatedly near me with no luck. I know what the 4562 box looks like, but where in the store are the sets usually placed? Toy aisle? Seasonal? Up high? Down (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) But are there any? I've got long hair, and for my personal minifig I carved down a Qui-Gon hair (ostensibly one of the more "female" looking hairs in the line, except that it was designed specifically for a very recognizable male character). (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Progressing from RCX to NXT

SHORT VERSION Can anyone point me in the direction of some simple NXT models, preferably of fun things like vehicles, that a smart rising 4th grader can build on his own, that will inspire him to explore NXT? LONGER VERSION My son is 9 1/2. We gave (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

SNIP Granted, liquid color has it's place...I just (...) Very interesting article. I think the molded plastics business is in the same state of affairs that the paint industry was in the 50's and 60's in that they now need to respond quickly to the (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.color, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) It is absolutely impossible to create a clear coating that will shield the uv light forever because of the fact that one has to incorporate some uv absorber in the coating that will absorb the energy. And transparent ones are not nearly as (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:I6L1GI.1nM3@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) of the (...) three or (...) reach, (...) around, I (...) Physically how big is the box? I was up in the Newark, NJ area today for work (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

I don't even know what they look like - everyone is posting pics of the contents, but not the box. Anyone got a pic of the box? None of my local Walgreen's say they have them, but they just might not know what they're looking for. (...) -- Tom (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I second that. (URL) leads to an "Under construction" page. Looks like the site (or at least the server) went bellyup ;-) YOurs, Christian Treczoks (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) They already beat Hermione a few years ago with the Studios redhead 2-sider face, which features a more obvious, but far more girly lipstick design (and only a faint bit of detailing on the eyes to suggest anything was applied there): (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

What ones? I went to a couple today and had nothing. (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Serious play

(...) I did an introductory session of LEGO Serious Play in December, after my boss received an invitation and passed it on to me. I was the only AFOL in the session (of 24). I was impressed, particularly by the way that everyone became involved in (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I guess then there is really no point in looking for these myself since the hoarding has begun. (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

More:  Next Page >>