 General / 54545
Re: Serious play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 03:09:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Rob Antonishen wrote:
In lugnet.general, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.seriousplay.com/

"LEGO Serious Play is an adult learning tool centered around play
with the purpose of uncovering insights about your business."

Christina Hitchcock

I came across this recently at the ThunderBay, Ontario Airport.  Grabbing a
brochure from Lloyd Smith Solutions, I found their website:
<http://www.lloydsmith.ca/> which has more information, recent news articles,
and a video.  Seems the program is still active.

-Rob A>

I did an introductory session of LEGO Serious Play in December, after my boss
received an invitation and passed it on to me. I was the only AFOL in the
session (of 24). I was impressed, particularly by the way that everyone became
involved in building and communicating work related stories.

The introductory session was offered free by the local licensee (and did include
a packet of free LEGO bricks to keep), and was designed to stir interest in the
bigger, more detailed courses they offer (which apparently come with bigger,
more complex packets of bricks to keep).

If anyone gets the opportunity to go, I'd highly recommend they take it up.

Cheers

Richie Dulin