 General / 32579
Re: Serious play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:05:24 GMT

I'm bored100%.
Modulex flopped. I see no reason why this shouldn't, too.

/Tore.

"Jennifer L. Boger" wrote:

considering who owns the site seriousplay.com - and the high lego "feel"
of the page - i'm sold 100%.

blessing wrote:

Well its an interesting idea,after reading the whole site there's still some
things that aren't clear,but its an interesting idea.

I wonder if this is official from TLG or if it breaks the copyrights?

Gary

Christina Hitchcock <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message

Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.seriousplay.com/

"LEGO Serious Play is an adult learning tool centered around play
with the purpose of uncovering insights about your business."

Christina Hitchcock